Introduction to INGO Consultancy Nepal (Pvt. Ltd.)
INGO consultancy is a team of professional, legal, experienced and skilled service provider intends to facilitate a global networks of INGOs and NGOs channeling the resources for the prosperity of the nation. It is established to support and create a network between NGOs both nationally and internationally.
INGO consultancy operates to deliver one stop solution for charitable organizations like INGOs, NGOs, and Memorable foundation etc. providing consultation services from NGO registration, renewal, audit, visa processing, facilitation, coordination with federal, provincial and local government to implementation of the programs. It also provides technical as well as legal support for documenting, accounting, planning, implementing and monitoring. INGO Consultancy Nepal (INCN) closely works with Nepal NGO Society which is purely established for facilitation of necessary support to the national and international government and non-government organizations, UN agencies, Diplomatic missions, Researchers, interested Development Partners, Interns, export as well as Non Resident Nepalese (NRN) and individual supporters who are interested to support in the social and economic development of Nepal. This type of consultancy is initiated for the first time in Nepal in the name of the NGO Consultancy which is provided the special services for facilitation, coordination, liaison, monitoring, and management to the social and economic development organizations in the nation. The consultancy is registered in the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Industry under the office of the company registrar act 2006 in 2014 AD.
INGO Consultancy Nepal is established to meet the growing challenges of Nepal’s development through the initiation of non-government sectors and means. Presently, there are hundreds of NGOs and INGOs working in various fields in Nepal. NGO society intends to organize the efforts of these national and international organizations to yield effective outcomes in most efficient ways.
Why is INGO Consultancy needed in Nepal?
After the democracy in Nepal, there were so many organizations established in different part of the country as same time international organizations also want to support for development of Nepal through local level organization to needy and poor people of community. Furthermore there are many international organizations willing to support Nepal, however due to lack of information, facilitation and liaison of law, foreign aid policy and procedure they face difficulties to support due to which fully utilization of the resources is prevented. Similar, local level NGOs also do not have sufficient knowledge and skills aboutthe establishment of the organizations and program management. Therefore Mr. Rishi Raj Ojha, the chief consultant of this company is imitated INGO Consultancy in the country. Mr. Ojha who has lots of experienced in the government and non-government organizations in the field of social development sector in Nepal since 1982. Before the registration of this consultancy Mr. Ojha consulted several government level policy and planners, social workers, national and international exports and organizations and they encouraged to him to establish such type of consultancy for supporting to local to national level government authorities as well as national and international nongovernmental organizations, UN agencies for providing the information, coordination, facilitation, liaison and management of their interesting social and economic development of Nepal.
To provide consultancy, technical, expert & professional assistance for reinforcing the capabilities of national and international networks of INGOs and NGOs.
To establish, facilitate and sustain a global inclusive network of social activists, social workers, volunteers and entrepreneurs to channel the resources for strengthening socio-economy of the country.
To focus on the social and economic problems at the grass-root level of the poor people of Nepal.
Objective of the consultancy
- The main objective of the consultancy is to support the local to national level government authorities as well as national and international nongovernmental organizations, UN agencies for providing the information, coordination, facilitation, liaison and management of their interesting social and economic development of Nepal.
To support INGOs, NGOs, UN agencies and other charitable trust for better coordination and facilitation with provincial, federal and local governments.
To mediate between International donors and local level organizations and directly contribute towards social, economic development.
To mobilize the local resources and support the government in better planning, implementing, monitoring & evaluating and ensuring the sustainability. Development of leadership approach of local NGOs.
To organize and participation of national and international conference, seminar and workshop related with I/NGOs and social development sector.
Nepalese INGO Consultancy Programs
- Management and facilitation general Assembly.
- Management and facilitation of election of NGO Board.
- Orientation of general members and Executive Board.
- Preparation of NGO constitution.
- Coordination and facilitation of NGO Registration.
- Coordination and facilitation of NGO audit.
Nepalese INGO Consultancy Services
- Society registration act.
- Non-profit making registration act.
- Company registration act, nonprofit making company.
- Sports development act.
- Social welfare council act.
- Local governance act.
- Co-ordination and facilitation for legal support.
- Networking national and international organizations.
- Providing national and international consultancy services.
- Consult government agency.
- Visit other NGOs Conduct general assembly.
- Selection or election of board member.
- Orientation of program.
- Program supervision, monitoring and evaluation support.
- Audit support.
- Legal support.
- Visa Support.
- Management of organization.
- Liaisons of Government and Non-Government organization.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Organizing Conference, Seminar and Workshop.
- Providing national and International social and NGO development training.
- Supporting for NGO and social development Research.
- Providing social development consultants.
- Conflict resolution.
- International NGO Consultancy services Coordination and organized meeting with concerned stakeholder.
- Orientation for registration procedure, rules and regulation.
- Orientation for Nepal Government policy and plans about Development partner.
- Co-ordination for project Agreement.
- Liaison for organization representation.
- Local Partners selection support.
- Organize Annual meetings for government.