Introduction to Nepal
Nepal is a landlocked country situated in the lap of the Himalayan range. Inheriting vast diversity in geography and ethnicity it is locked by China from the North and India from the East, West and South. It is the fifth-largest country among the member of the South Asia Association for Regional Co-corporation (SAARC). Nepal has been facing major problems like lack of internal financial resources, rapid and unplanned urbanization, illiteracy, poor health and sanitation facilities, shortage of clean and safe drinking water and ignorance of environmental change and global warming. In this context, smooth and effective conduction of planned activities and programs stands as a major challenge for International and National non-government organizations in Nepal.
NGO Consultancy Nepal (Pvt. Ltd.)
NGO Consultancy Nepal is established to meet the growing challenges of Nepal’s development through the initiation of non-government sectors and means. Presently, there are thousands of NGOs and hundreds of INGOs working in various fields in Nepal. NGO consultancy intends to organize the efforts of these national and international organizations to yield effective outcomes in the most efficient ways.
Integrated development of social sector in Nepal.
Work for social sector development through combined effort of national and international community (stakeholders)
To focus on the social and economic problems at the grass-root level of the poor people of Nepal.
Objectives of Nepal NGO Society
- To focus on the social and economic problems at the grass-root level of the poor people of Nepal.
- To facilitate an information system between local Nepalese NGOs and international NGOs/donors.
- To coordinate Nepalese NGOs, INGOs and donors in their efforts to implement their programs, on a priority basis for the sustainable development of Nepal.
- To give information about the social problems to the professionals and persons of different NGOs and private organizations and request them to solve the social problems through national policies.
- To coordinate and facilitate NGOs and private organizations running inside the nation and also to those which will run in the future. This will also form an information centre and provide consultancy and management services on social services programs in Nepal for different international visitors, INGOs and other organizations on the basis of their needs.
- To facilitate coordination between Ministries of Nepal Government (Women and Social Welfare, Health and Population, Education, Environment and Culture, Sports and Culture, Information and Communication, Agriculture and Forestry and Soil Conservation), National Planning Commission, and with different national and international non-governmental agencies.
- To provide NGO consultancy services for their capacity building in multidimensional implementing areas.
- To run advocacy in emerging national and international issues in the social development sector.
- To ensure the protection of the human rights of children, women and other vulnerable groups.
- To create a list of national experts for facilitation in areas of need for NGOs, INGOs and other concerns.
Our Specific Programs
Drug Prevention Campaign
Information system management
- Report dissemination management
- Monitoring and evaluation services
- Information matrices formulation
- National and international volunteers management
- Volunteers networking through alumni groups
Advocacy, lobbying and sensitization
- Policy-level advocacy
- Lobbying and sensitization to stakeholders
- Lawyer consultancy
- Legal Issue management
Training and capacity build-up
- Need Assessment
- Training Services
- Post training Evaluation
International visitors and Nepal travelers facilitation
- Consultancy for international travelers and visitors.
- Meeting with different social services and activities with international visitors and Nepal travelers.
- Social organizations field visits
- Dissemination of Nepal’s social and economic background information